This charming rear villa presents beautifully, offering two living areas and a generous paved courtyard. Tucked behind a group of three and in a super convenient location, the two north-facing living areas and courtyard benefit from abundant natural light.
The three bedrooms are generous in size, with built in robes to the main and second bedrooms. The well-appointed bathroom features a shower, bathtub and extended vanity, with the WC conveniently separate, off the hallway. Enjoy being able to interact with your guests in the open-plan living-dining areas while preparing meals, plus the benefits of a separate lounge.
The centrally located property is convenient to the Mount Hawthorn and Leederville strips, The Western Australian Golf Club, local amenities Flinders Square Shopping Centre, Grenville Reserve and local schools including Servite College, St. Keiran’s Primary School and Tuart Hill Primary School. The city is a quick commute and Perth’s public transport system extensively covers the surrounding areas.
• Separate lounge
• Open plan living / dining / kitchen
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, ample cupboard space
• Main bedroom with built-in-robes and ceiling fan
• Second bedroom with built in robe
• Bathroom with shower and separate bathtub
• Separate laundry
• Separate WC
• Gorgeous paved courtyard and alfresco
• Reticulated established gardens
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout
• Gas heating to the dining area
• Security alarm
• Security screens to doors
• Gas HWS
• Single lock-up garage with additional parking space
Contact Paul Holdsworth today on 0407 081 050, to view this fantastic home.