3/187 Waterloo Street, Tuart Hill - From $299,000
Superbly situated, this opulent home rises above the pack with seamless acumen and finesse. Thoughtful detail filters through gallery-inspired living and dining, accentuated by bountiful natural light. The comprehensive features of the prestigious home exude a potent sense of durability and tenderness.
The property maximises space and offers a charmed life of low-maintenance luxury and leisure. Each and every design element of the home has been meticulously handpicked for contemporary living.
A definite highlight of this home is the open plan kitchen, dining, family and bedroom layout – designed to wrap around the courtyard supplying a flow of natural light into the living space – perfect for entertaining family and friends or enjoying privately.
Located in a cul-de-sac opposite Robinson Reserve the locale is second-to-none, convenient to the main street café strip and shops. Nearby amenities also include the Mount Hawthorn and Leederville strips and Flinders Square Shopping Centre. Close freeway access not only is the city is a quick commute, Perth’s public transport system extensively covers the surrounding areas.
• Open plan living with LED lighting and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Sleek kitchen with stone bench top, pantry, dishwasher, 4 burner gas cook top, range hood, fridge recess and overhead cupboards
• Generous main with mirrored built in robe and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Impeccable bathroom with oversized shower and heat lamp
• Security system
• Security gates
• Secure storage room
• Under cover car bay
• Superb personal courtyard
Contact Paul Holdsworth 0407 081 050