86C Michael Street, Yokine, WA 6060
This beautifully-presented three-bedroom, two-bathroom villa offers the ultimate lock-and-leave, easy-care lifestyle for young families and downsizers alike. Situated at the rear of a tidy triplex group, this lovely home is well-located and boasts non-standard features you’ll love!
Beyond the welcoming feature brick and render entry, gorgeous solid bamboo flooring flows throughout the hallways and living area, adding a sense of warmth and spaciousness to the home. The open-plan living and dining zone incorporates a contemporary, galley-style kitchen – complete with sweeping stone benchtops, tiled splashback, ample cabinets and stainless steel appliances.
Expansive sliding stacker doors invite an abundance of light into this space and beckon you to the inviting cedar-lined alfresco, positioned under the main roof. This outdoor space is perfect for all-season entertaining, with plenty of room for your outdoor furniture and a BBQ.
The queen-sized master bedroom boasts triple mirrored robes and an elegant ensuite with twin recessed vanities and an oversized shower. The second and third bedrooms offer built-in double robes with mirrors.
Positioned in a highly desirable street of Yokine, local amenities include Wordsworth Reserve, the Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre and The Western Australian Golf Club. The nearby shopping centre is Flinders Square, freeway access is convenient and you will find the city an easy commute.
• Three bedroom, Two bathroom rear triplex villa
• Open living kitchen/dining/family
• Deluxe galley-style kitchen with stone benchtops
• 5-burner gas cooktop and electric oven
• Solid bamboo flooring to living and traffic areas
• Carpets and built-in robes to bedrooms
• Separate WC with vanity & mirror
• Built-in linen cupboard to laundry
• Downlights throughout
• Fantastic alfresco under the main roof, with cedar lining
• Double lock-up garage with a sectional door and roller door side access
Contact Paul Holdsworth 0407 081 050