108D ROYAL STREET, TUART HILL
Come home to this contemporary three-bedroom, two-bathroom home, which has all the bells and whistles! More than a villa, this modern abode boasts two separate internal living areas and a delightful covered alfresco.
The stylish two-tone rendered elevation includes a double garage with a sectional door, Colorbond roof and a feature timber entry door. Towards the rear in the group, the home is private and quiet, away from the traffic on Royal Street but only a short walk to transport.
Three spacious bedrooms offer built-in double robes, and the queen-sized master includes a chic ensuite with an oversized semi-frameless shower, WC and full-height tiling. The family bathroom delivers a similar specification but includes a bathtub, and the WC is conveniently separate.
Your deluxe kitchen is sure to impress, with engineered stone benchtops, stainless steel cooking appliances and dishwasher, slick glass splashback and two-tone cabinetry. Adjacent, the laundry features a double linen cupboard and room for a tandem washer and dryer.
The alfresco is under the main roof of the home and provides shelter for all-season entertaining. Perfectly suited to a range of buyers, this property will appeal to those new to the market, young families, downsizers and astute investors. This location is hard to top, with proximity to arterial roads, transport, excellent local schools, and Flinders Shopping Centre minutes from home.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• 2 internal living areas
• Chef’s kitchen with stone benchtops, Stainless steel electric oven, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Tiling through living area, carpet to bedrooms and theatre
• Contemporary bathrooms with full-height tiling
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Venetian blinds & downlights throughout
• Mirrored built-in robes
• Double linen cupboard
• Skirting boards & feature cornices
• Security alarm
• Double lock-up garage with courtyard & shoppers access
• Alfresco under the main roof
• Easy care garden beds
• 212sqm lot area
• 155sqm living area
• 460m to Tuart Hill Primary School
• 850m to Servite College
• 620m to Robinson Reserve
• 1.3km to the West Australian Golf Club
• 1.4km to Our Lady of Lourdes School
• 1.1km to Main Street dining & shopping area
• 1.7km to Dog Swamp Shopping Centre
Contact Paul Holdsworth on 0407 081 050 to register your interest in this property today.