156A Waterloo Street, Tuart Hill
With a welcoming federation style entry, this three bedroom, two bathroom home occupying 464sqm of land, offers plenty of scope to add your own touches to transform this solid house into something special.
There’s plenty of living space to enjoy in this huge home, including formal lounge, formal dining, open plan living-meals-kitchen, alfresco, huge main and generous sized second and third bedrooms.
Situated in one of Perth’s most convenient spots, you are only a short walk to Robinson Reserve, the local IGA, Main Street café and shopping strip, Community Centre and Transport. The property is also convenient to the Mount Hawthorn and Leederville strips and Flinders Square Shopping Centre. The city a quick commute and freeway access is nearby.
• Open plan living – family, meals, Kitchen
• Functional kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space
• Formal lounge
• Formal dining
• Generous main with built-in robes and ensuite
• Second and third bedrooms with built-in robes
• Main bathrooms includes bathtub
• Separate WC
• Separate laundry with ample storage and bench space
• Security screens and roller shutters
• Under main roof alfresco
• Fully-enclosed rear yard
• Double car lock-up garage with a shopper’s entrance
• 464sqm block
• 195 sqm under main roof
Contact Paul Holdsworth on 0407 081 050