1/88 Swan Street, Tuart Hill
You will fall in love with this stunning character home offering a charming lifestyle. From the moment you enter it is evident that the property is impeccably presented and meticulously maintained. Nestled in front of a neat group of three, the home features two bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, as well as a study/third bedroom with reverse cycle air-conditioning, a separate lounge room, well-equipped kitchen and a renovated bathroom tiled to the ceiling.
The definite highlight of this home is the sun filled lounge room which opens out via bi-fold doors to the private deck overlooking the lush and green cottage courtyard. This soothing environment is an ideal spot to enjoy an afternoon cheese platter or host barbeques for family and friends.
Only a short walk, stroll to pet friendly Robinson Reserve, the Main Street shops, restaurant and cafe precinct is also only walking distance away. Other convenient local amenities include Flinders Square Shopping Centre, Mount Hawthorn and Leederville entertainment hubs. With public transport nearby and extensively covering the surrounding areas you have yourself quite the location to call home!
• Separate lounge with French doors, reserve-cycle air-conditioning and bi-fold stacker doors opening to your private deck and cottage courtyard
• Dining/Kitchen with extensive cupboard and bench space, four burner gas cook top, range hood, double sink and fridge recess.
• Main bedroom with large built in robe and ceiling fan
• Second bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
• Study/third bedroom with reserve-cycle air-conditioning
• Light and bright sun room
• Renovated bathroom tiled to ceiling
• LED lighting
• Security Alarm
• Separate laundry
• Separate toilet
• Private lush green cottage courtyard with decking and water feature
• Carport plus an open parking space
• Storage room
• Land area 276 m2
• A short stroll to Robinson reserve
Contact Paul Holdsworth on 0407 081 050
Please note, although the best efforts have been taken to validate all the information provided in relation to this property and more particularly, meterages, areas, sizes and subdivision potential, the buyer must ensure they do their own due diligence prior to submitting an offer.se note, although the best efforts have been taken to validate all the information provided in relation to this property and more particularly, meterages, areas, sizes and subdivision potential, the buyer must ensure they do their own due diligence prior to submitting an offer.