3/173 Swan Street, Yokine
Delivering style and privacy with a convenient Yokine address this cleverly designed home features an impressive layout and generous open plan living area bathed with natural light.
Accommodation comprises of three well-sized bedrooms, the master with a walk-in robe & ensuite and second and the third with built-in wardrobes. Further highlights include the separate lounge with bamboo floors, well-appointed kitchen, ducted air conditioning and internal access to secure double garage parking.
Residents enjoy access to the local amenities which include Wordsworth Reserve, Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre and The Western Australian Golf Club. You will find the city an easy commute from this property.
• Separate lounge with bamboo floors
• Spacious open living kitchen/dining /family with tiled floors and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Generous kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, double sink, dishwasher recess, 5 burner gas cooktop, electric oven, range hood, tiled splash back, overhead cupboards and breakfast bar
• Main with walk in robe and ensuite tiled to ceiling
• Second and third with built in robes
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Plus reverse cycle air conditioning
• Solar power 3kw system
• Security alarm
• Private courtyard with new luxury patio
• Double lock up garage with remote control
• Total under main roof – 180m2
• Total lot area – 270m2
• No strata levie
For a private viewing please contact Paul Holdsworth on 0407 081 050
Please note, although the best efforts have been taken to validate all the information provided in relation to this property and more particularly, meterages, areas, sizes and subdivision potential, the buyer must ensure they do their own due diligence prior to submitting an offer.