4/139 Lawley Street, Yokine
Located on the Tuart Hill border in an attractive group of 4, this quality-built Federation style rear townhouse on Lawley Street, Yokine has recently been “made over” with brand new carpets and window fixtures to the bedrooms, fresh paint throughout and professionally polished timber floors, with nothing else for you to do except move in and enjoy this beautifully presented home.
The lower-level includes TWO living areas; a generous tiled open-plan living and dining area, forming the hub of the home, AND a separate timber floor lounge/games room, both with glass sliding doors opening out to the north-facing undercover alfresco with easy care reticulated gardens. You will not be short of space for entertaining or relaxation.
The kitchen is well sized, opening out to the dining area, with four-burner gas cooktop, electric oven and rangehood, pantry and ample cupboard space. There is also a laundry, separate WC and additional storage underneath the stairs.
Ascending the polished timber staircase with gorgeous stairwell window, you will reach the three bedrooms and family share bathroom with second WC. All bedrooms have newly installed double sheer and blockout blinds and brand new carpets. The king-sized master bedroom suite has a walk-in robe and its own private balcony. The second and third bedrooms have mirrored built-in robes. The upstairs family bathroom has both a walk-in shower and a bathtub that is larger than most.
The property has reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout and gas bayonet in the open plan living/dining area for year-round comfort. A security alarm is also installed.
The double lock up garage has a door at the rear, enabling access to property via the laundry and sliding glass doorways off the undercover alfresco.
This location offers quick access to the Perth CBD via Wanneroo Road, as well as other amenities only a short stroll from your very doorstep, such as Little Donkey Cafe, Mighty Quinn Irish Pub, Tuart Hill Primary School, post office, chemist, and other independent retail stores. With Aldi, Woolworths and Coles Supermarkets all a short drive away, everything you could ever need is at your fingertips from this incredibly convenient Yokine address.
All this, and with NO STRATA FEES, this property is a must see!
Summary of Features:
- Rear townhouse in attractive group of 4, elevated from the street
- 3 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 1 bathroom, 2 WCs
- Open plan living/dining with second living/games room
- Kitchen with 4 burner gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood, ample cupboard space & pantry
- King size master bedroom with walk in robe and private balcony
- Minor bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
- Brand new double (sheer and blockout) blinds and carpets to all bedrooms
- Freshly painted
- Timber floors professionally polished
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Gas bayonet to open plan living/dining
- Separate laundry
- Second WC downstairs
- Storage under staircase
- 2 car lock-up garage with remotes
- North facing undercover alfresco with reticulated garden beds
- Security alarm
- Gas hot water system
- No strata fees
- Walking distance to Little Donkey Cafe, Mighty Quinn Irish Pub, Tuart Hill Primary School, post office, chemist, and more
- Short drive to Aldi, Woolworths, Coles, Servite College, St. Kieran’s Primary School
- Easy commute to Perth CBD by car or public transport via Wanneroo Road
Contact Hayley Doan on 0423 008 500
Please note, although the best efforts have been taken to validate all the information provided in relation to this property and more particularly, meterages, areas, sizes and subdivision potential, the buyer must ensure they do their own due diligence prior to submitting an offer.