5/28 Tyler Street, Joondanna
With a huge yard, located at the end of a tidy group and with no adjoining walls to the bedrooms this home is ideal for all. Positioned in a desirable street of Joondanna the convenience is very appealing, you will find the city a simple commute.
The open plan living lounge/dining/kitchen is tiled and light and bright and fitted with split system air conditioning for your year-round comfort. Tastefully updated the kitchen features attractive glass splashbacks and stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, fan forced electric oven and range hood. The main includes built in robes and also has reverse cycle air conditioning. Both bedrooms are carpeted and fitted with wooden venetian blinds. The modernised bathroom is of good size. Both the WC and laundry are separate, with the laundry having access to the courtyard. The exceptional backyard is certainly the focal point of this home, providing the perfect garden sanctuary to treat your best friend, simply unwind or entertaining and creating lasting memories with family and friends.
Situated in one of Perth’s most favourable spots, the home is closely located to the Mount Hawthorn and Leederville strips, as well as local amenities such as Flinders Square Shopping Centre. Not only is the city a quick commute, Perth’s public transport system extensively covers the surrounding areas with public transport and freeway access nearby.
• Open plan living- lounge/dining/kitchen with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Updated kitchen
• Master bedroom with built in robes and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Updated bathroom
• Separate WC
• Separate laundry
• Generously sized yard with patio and side gate access
• Security screens
• Under cover parking at your front door
• End of group villa in a complex of eight
• No common walls to bedrooms
• 6kms to CBD
• 300 metres to the local Bus Stop and Bunnings
• 950 metres to St.Keiran’s Primary School
• 1 km to Servite College
• 1.1 kms to Glendalough Train Station
• 1.6 kms to Mitchell Freeway access
• 1.7 kms to the Mount Hawthorn Café Strip
Please contact Paul Holdsworth on 0407 081 050 or Hayley Doan on 0423 008 500.
Please note, although the best efforts have been taken to validate all the information provided in relation to this property and more particularly, meterages, areas, sizes and subdivision potential, the buyer must ensure they do their own due diligence prior to submitting an offer.