22C Hayes Ave, Yokine
Positioned at the rear of a beautifully maintained group of three, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom (plus powder) double-storey home is perfect for young families and downsizers. Three separate living areas provide space for all family members, including the sunken lounge and family room downstairs and an activity room with balcony access upstairs.
The formal dining area might also make an excellent study for the kids or office for those working from home. There’s plenty of storage, with space beneath the stairs and two linen cupboards downstairs, with a further one upstairs.
The open-plan meals and family zone has a gas bayonet and reverse-cycle split system for comfort throughout the seasons, with sliding doors leading to the beautiful paved courtyard and easy-care gardens. You’ll love the spacious kitchen, which offers ample cabinets above and below the bench, a dishwasher, stainless steel cooking appliances and convenient shoppers access to the double garage.
Upstairs, the queen-sized master suite boasts balcony access, a roomy walk-in robe and a deluxe ensuite with a huge corner spa bath – the ultimate indulgence at the end of a busy day. The second and third bedrooms are double sized, with built-in sliding robes and vertical blinds. The family bathroom includes a bathtub, shower and heat lamp, with the WC conveniently separate from the hallway.
This dress circle location is surrounded by excellent local schools, close to shopping and transport and just 6km from Perth’s CBD. Popular Yokine Reserve and Play Space is minutes from your door, and you can practice your swing at the iconic West Australian Golf Club one of Perth’s most prestigious golf clubs a little further along your street.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plus powder
• Rear townhouse in triplex group
• 367sqm strata title site, with 200sqm area under the roof
• Double lock-up garage with roller door access to rear
• Spacious kitchen with ample storage & shoppers entry
• Dishwasher & stainless steel cooking appliances
• 3 internal living areas
• Tiles and carpets throughout
• Split system air conditioning in downstairs family room
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning upstairs
• Vulcan gas hot water system
• Built-in robes to minor bedrooms
• Walk-in robe to master suite
• Large corner spa bath in ensuite
• Vertical blinds throughout
• Tiled balcony with wrought iron balustrading
• Internal alarm system
• Easy-care reticulated garden beds
• 3 x gas bayonets
• 3 x linen/storage cupboards
• Storage beneath the stairs
• 80m to the West Australian Golf Club
• 280m to Flinders Street
• 250m to Blythe Ave
• 650m to Yokine Primary school
• 1.3km to Our Lady of Lourdes School
• 1.9km to Servite College
• 2.4km to Dianella Secondary College
• 2.7km to Edith Cowan University
• 790m to Breckler Park
• 3.9km to Westfield Galleria Shopping Centre
• 1km to Yokine Reserve & Play Space
Contact Paul Holdsworth to register your interest in this fantastic property today, on 0407 081 050.