4/5 Leslie Place, Tuart Hill
Ornate wrought iron gates and attractive leadlight doors create an impressive entrance. Stepping inside, your eyes will be delighted by the elegance and welcoming ambience of this family home. Gorgeous bamboo wooden flooring runs across the lengths of the downstairs living room, open plan dining and kitchen. The spacious kitchen has ample cabinet space, food pantry and extra-large nook to accommodate a bi-fold refrigerator. Home chefs will appreciate the high grade Bosch stainless steel appliances installed, including a Pyrolytic self-cleaning electric oven, gas cooktop, rangehood and dishwasher.
A winding staircase with statement chandelier leads up to the second living room. To your left, a set of French doors opens out to the balcony. Fitted with café blinds, this East-facing balcony can become your outdoor retreat to relax and enjoy your morning coffee. An additional set of sliding doors lead you from the balcony directly into the generous master bedroom suite. The master bedroom features a roomy walk-in robe and a deluxe bathroom ensuite with a huge corner spa bath – the ultimate indulgence at the end of a busy day. The second and third bedrooms are double sized, with north facing windows fitted with remote control roller shutters. All bedrooms are carpeted. The second and third bedroom have built in sliding robes. The family bathroom can also be found upstairs and includes a bathtub and shower, with the third WC conveniently separate.
Returning to the ground floor, glass sliding doors from the dining room open out to the delightful undercover alfresco with café blinds, ceiling fan, water feature and low maintenance garden, perfect for entertaining. There is a second utility courtyard to the rear of the property, which wraps around leading to the rear entrance to the double lock up garage.
The home features evaporative ducted air conditioning throughout, ceiling fans to the master bedroom, upstairs living room and courtyard alfresco, and has gas bayonets located in both the downstairs and upstairs living rooms. The home is fitted with an alarm, security screens to windows and sliding doors.
Meticulously styled and within a beautifully maintained group of five properties, this immaculately presented three-bedroom, two-bathroom double-storey home is a must see.
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plus third WC
• 2 internal living areas
• Master bedroom with direct access to balcony, walk-in robe and master ensuite with large corner spa
• Built-in robes and window roller shutters to minor bedrooms
• Spacious kitchen with Bosch appliances and dishwasher
• Bamboo wooden flooring and carpets throughout, with tiles in the wet areas
• Evaporative air conditioning
• Ceiling fans in master bedroom, upstairs living room and outdoor alfresco
• 2 gas bayonets
• Internal alarm system, security screens to windows and sliding doors
• Attractive outdoor alfresco garden area with water feature
• Double lock-up garage
• 450m to bus stop on Main Street and Morley Drive
• 800m to Robinson Reserve
• 1km to Main Street restaurants, cafes and bars
• 1km to Main Street an Wanneroo Road gyms
• 1.6km to Roselea Shopping Centre
• 2km to Servite College
• 2km to Mitchell Freeway onramp
• 2.8km to the Western Australia Golf Club
• 6km to Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 8km to city
Contact Paul Holdsworth to register your interest in this fantastic property today, on 0407 081 050.