23A Lockwood Street, Yokine
Occupying a 404sqm block, you will love the layout of this home, offering a comfortable living space with plenty of room for entertaining and children to play. Its rear location provides privacy within easy access to amenities.
Featuring a separate lounge with a bay window, main with walk in robe and open living dining/kitchen/family which flows out to the generous covered entertaining area perfect to unwind with family and friends while enjoying the serene space.
Stroll to the lush nearby Reader Reserve and only a brisk walk to Flinders Square Shopping Centre. Local amenities include Wordsworth Reserve, the Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre and The Western Australian Golf Club. The city is also an easy commute.
• Separate lounge with bay window
• Open living dining/kitchen/family
• Kitchen with ample cupboard and stone benchtop space, double sink, pantry and breakfast bar
• Main with walk in robe and semi-ensuite
• Second and third with built-in robes
• Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
• LED lighting
• Security Alarm
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• Large covered courtyard – perfect for entertaining
• Lock up garage
• Security Gate Access
• 404sqm block
• Short walking distance to shops, public transport and parks
Call Paul Holdsworth on 0407 081 050
Please note, although the best efforts have been taken to validate all the information provided in relation to this property and more particularly, meterages, areas, sizes and subdivision potential, the buyer must ensure they do their own due diligence prior to submitting an offer.