7A Shakespeare Avenue, Yokine
This contemporary four-bedroom, three-bathroom family home in Yokine’s premier ‘Poet’s Corner’ occupies a gently elevated 410sqm block. This double-storey residence has been immaculately finished, with exceptional attention to detail. The lower level features beautiful hybrid bamboo flooring throughout, with a beautifully appointed guest bedroom suite, complete with Parisian-themed wallpaper, and a study/fifth bedroom towards the front of the home.
The semi-ensuite bathroom, as with the two bathrooms on the upper level, features Q Stone benchtops, Dorf Jovian tapware and semi-frameless showers. The adjoining powder room conveniently allows guests and other family members to use the facilities without intrusion.
Pass a generous walk-in linen, a storage space beneath the stairs and a delightful side courtyard on your way through to the open-plan living and dining area. The kitchen is packed with ‘wow factor’, comprising a 2.7 metre Q Stone island bench, extra-large walk-in pantry and a study nook/drop zone. There’s no end of sleek, soft-closing cabinetry, 900mm Blanco cooking appliances and a double fridge recess. Stunning pendant lighting over the dining area makes an impressive statement, along with the striped feature wallpaper.
The north-facing alfresco is under the main roof and includes a ceiling fan, gas bayonet and plenty of room for your outdoor setting and BBQ. The terraced yard offers plenty of reticulated lawn for kids and pets to play.
Upstairs, find two generous minor bedrooms with shutters, feature wallpaper and built-in robes, and a family bathroom with mosaic feature tiles, a bathtub, semi-frameless shower and oversized vanity. The spacious master suite is a soothing haven to retreat to, with a coffered ceiling, large walk-in robe and an elegant ensuite with a double Q Stone vanity. There’s also a second walk-in linen cupboard and a great-sized lounge/activity room that opens out to a large tiled balcony, where you’re able to view the activities being enjoyed in the yard below.
There are plenty of extra features to fall in love with, including an internal alarm, solar panels, reverse-cycle air conditioning throughout as well as LED downlights throughout. There’s nothing to do but move into this superb home and enjoy the lifestyle on offer. This prized location on Coolbinia’s border is metres from Yokine Reserve and in the sought-after Mount Lawley SHS catchment zone.
• Double-storey 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom residence
• Study / optional fifth bedroom
• 410sqm block with 259sqm under-roof living area
• Double lock-up garage with off-street parking for 4 extra vehicles
• Q Stone benchtops to kitchen, laundry and all bathrooms
• Blanco 900mm stainless steel kitchen appliances
• Dorf Jovian tapware
• Bamboo hybrid flooring to the lower level
• Quality carpets to bedrooms and second storey
• Built-in and walk-in robes throughout
• Luxe designer wallpaper in the bedrooms
• Alfresco under the main roof plus side courtyard
• Plantation shutters and slimline Venetian blinds throughout
• 9 x Mitsubishi split system air conditioning units
• 160L Rheem Stellar hot water system
• Semi-frameless showers and heat lamps in all bathrooms
• 2 x large walk-in linen closets, plus under-stair storage
• Reticulated rear gardens and lawn (trampoline and cubby included)
• Internal alarm system
• NBN connected
• 6.5kW solar panel system
Contact Paul Holdsworth on 0407 081 050 today, to register your interest in this exceptional home.