1/213 Edward Street, Osborne Park
Superbly situated, this opulent home rises above the pack with seamless acumen and finesse. Thoughtful detail filters through gallery-inspired living and dining, accentuated by bountiful natural light. The property maximises space and offers a charmed life of low-maintenance luxury and leisure.
Inside, each and every design element of the home has been meticulously handpicked for contemporary living. Outside the spacious courtyard is perfect for entertaining friends and family, this impressive setting will provide long-lasting memories at every celebration.
The central locale is second-to-none. Situated in one of Perth’s most favourable spots, the property is closely located to the Main Street Restaurant and Café Strip and the popular Mount Hawthorn and Leederville strips are also convenient. Freeway access is nearby and the city is a quick commute.
• Spacious led lit open plan living
• Sleek kitchen with stone bench top, pantry, dishwasher, range hood, splash back, large fridge recess and overhead cupboards
• Generous main bedroom with built in robe and access to the courtyard
• Generous second bedroom with built in robe and access to own courtyard
• Impeccable bathroom
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Security system
• Security gates
• Secure storage room
• Secure under cover car bay
• Superb personal courtyard
Contact Paul Holdsworth