9/329 Hector Street, Tuart Hill
This stylish first-floor apartment is a gem with many delightful facets. You enter a modern, open-plan living area that is in immaculate condition and has reverse cycle air-conditioning. The streamlined kitchen has stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard, drawer and pantry space. The whole living area is brightly lit by sliding glass windows to the balcony.
Both spacious bedrooms have mirrored built-in robes, and the master bedroom has reverse cycle air-conditioning. The balcony is finished to make it seem like an internal room, even though it is open to the outside air. This is a flexible space that allows natural light and ventilation in and can be used for outdoor entertainment, or can act as a family room or sunroom.
If you work in the city yet still want a peaceful life, here is the place for you! Situated less than 7 km from the Perth CBD, Apartment 9 is gated and nestled into the rear of the property, which gives you additional peace and security. The property is closely located to the Mount Hawthorn and Leederville strips, Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre, The Western Australian Golf Club as well as local amenities such as Flinders Square Shopping Centre and Grenville Reserve. Not only is the city is a quick commute, Perth’s public transport system extensively covers the surrounding areas.
What we love –
• Stunning kitchen with stone benchtop, quality tiled splashback and pleasing bulkheads; as well as stainless steel sink, dishwasher, oven, gas cooktop and rangehood
• European laundry
• Attractive bathroom with high-spec fittings and fixtures
• High-quality tiled floor to living and wet areas
• LED downlights throughout
• Remoted-controlled video intercom security system
• Under cover car bay
• Secure storage
• This property is leased at $400 per week till 10/09/2022
Call Paul Holdsworth 0407 081 050