5A Tuart Street, Yokine - Mid $400,000s
This superb home provides the perfect combination having street frontage, parking for three and no levies. The functional design strikes the balance between internal space and outdoor living and is complimented by the desirable cul-de-sac location.
This exceptional home offers a spacious main bedroom, separate lounge and updated kitchen and bathroom. The generous courtyard space is a great place to entertain and craft long lasting memories with friends and loved ones all year round.
Positioned in a highly desirable street of Yokine, local amenities include Wordsworth Reserve, the Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre and The Western Australian Golf Club. The nearby shopping centre is Flinders Square, freeway access is convenient and you will find the city an easy commute.
Some of this exceptional property’s features include
• Separate lounge
• Generous kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, double sink, 4 burner gas cooktop, electric oven, range hood, tiled splash back and breakfast bar
• LED downlights
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Renovated bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Generous courtyard with patio
• Security screens
• Separate lock up storeroom
• Undercover bay plus extra two bays
• Convenient to transport
• No levies
Contact Paul Holdsworth 0407 081 050