Escape the rental cycle and embrace the joys of home ownership with this delightful ground floor unit, tucked away from the street and neighbouring green space. Perfectly situated close to amenities including public transport, shops, restaurants, gym and medical facilities in ultra-convenient Tuart Hill.
Well presented with a light, bright interior, this ground floor unit features a great layout including split system air-conditioned open plan living/dining, kitchen with custom built cabinetry, gas cooktop and extra-large fridge recess, queen sized master bedroom with views into the east facing fully fenced courtyard, framed by trees and open sky from the park with children’s playground neighbouring the property. The bathroom has been beautifully renovated featuring modern fixtures including down lights and frameless shower screen. There is a communal laundry on site and a dedicated single undercover car parking bay, with extra visitor parking bays available.
Summary of Features:
• Light and bright open plan living/dining area with split-system air-conditioning
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, custom built cabinetry and tiled floor
• East-facing Queen-sized master bedroom with pleasant views
• Modern bathroom with downlights and frameless shower screen
• East facing courtyard from the open plan living, with views across neighbouring green space
• Security screens to doors and windows
• Communal laundry facilities
• Dedicated undercover car parking bay with extra visitor bays available
• Walking distance to public transport, shops, restaurants, gym, medical facilities
• Intake area for Balcatta Primary School and Balcatta High School
• Easy commute to city via Wanneroo Road
• Easy commute to Karrinyup via Karrinyup Road
• Easy commute to Morley via Morley Drive
Say goodbye to your landlord and enjoy the comfort, security and convenience on offer. This delightful Tuart Hill unit will not last long. Early inspection is a must!
For more information, contact Hayley Doan on 0423 008 500 or Paul Holdsworth on 0407 081 050